AI Team Lead and Architect
The plan moving forward is to expand our SAAS-service with more voice, text and AI-functions – in order to ensure that we become the world’s most attractive Freemium service within our space – and ultimately attract millions of paying customers.
We are also planning our IPO early 2017 at First North (Nasdaq) in Sweden. The IPO is already fully secured.
The AI-initiative will be focused on assisting our customers in their communication with their customers via text and voice, and will be a key module in the onward strategy.
Initially, the focus of the AI-initiative will be to use existing text analysis tools in order to bring immediate value to our customers. Thereafter the effort will gradually move to uncharted waters, with more and more complex machine learning challenges, in order to gradually increase the level of automation that we can bring to our customer’s business communication.
You must have
- Proven System architecture skills
- Ability to build and manage teams
- Ability to identify potential development partners and manage outsourced projects
- Wide knowledge of the tools and trends within Machine learning
- Proven skills to create commercially viable AI-solutions that scale
- Solid experience from working with text analysis tools
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills
- Proven Project management skills
Nice if you have
- Ability the speak Swedish
- Experience from working with NLP
- Programming skills
Does this sound like you? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org