You will work together with our CEO and Founder Henrik Thomé at the headquarters in central Stockholm and handle a wide variety of tasks.
As responsible for our Investor relations, you will coordinate shareholder events and the distribution of information to the stock market.
We are planning to have our IPO early 2017 at First North (Nasdaq) in Stockholm. The IPO is already fully secured.
You will handle various types of analysis and reporting to management and to the board. You will do market research and perform various types of strategic projects.
Mundane tasks may include anything that needs to get done.
You must have
- A global, entrepreneurial, business mindset
- International experience
- Be fluent in Swedish and English and have excellent communication skills
- An ability to get a lot of things done, on time and with great quality
- A supreme knowledge in Excel
- An understanding of legal documents
- An ability to do mundane administrative tasks
- An intuitive understanding of strategy
- Project management skills
Nice if you have
- A desire to change this world into a better place.
- Any other skills that may surprise us in a positive way
Does this sound like you? Let us know at email@example.com