Senior Software Engineer – Java/Web-services
You will be a part of the Sonetel product development team based out of Hyderabad, India. You will work with architects, developers and testers and build Sonetel’s mission critical applications and services. You must have the drive and willingness to work across technologies and platforms including telecom systems, web, APIs, specialized systems for billing, fraud and security, mobile apps and other front and back-end components.
You must have 2-8 years of overall experience and must be able to work as an individual contributor with little or no guidance.
You must have:
- Strong programming skills with Java and Spring framework
- Knowledge and experience building and using diverse RESTful/web services
- Experience with server side programming for web applications
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge and experience developing for Web and application servers in distributed highly available systems
- Good understanding of object oriented design principles, design concepts, design patterns
- Experience working as an individual contributor
Nice if you have:
- Working experience with Netbeans IDE/Eclipse IDE
- Knowledge and experience on LAMP architecture
- Exposure working towards developing or using platforms that integrate telephony as a web application
- Knowledge and experience working with mobile platforms using web services
- Working experience with Apache Tomcat
Sounds like you? Let us know at email@example.com.