Team lead – IT infrastructure
You will be responsible to manage the IT infrastructure at the Sonetel India office in Hyderabad. You must be an all-rounder in IT infrastructure with skills in people management, asset management, VMware, Microsoft infrastructure administration, Linux system administration and network administration.
You must have 5-7 years of overall experience in IT infrastructure and must be able to work independently leading a team of people.
You must have:
- Bachelor’s degree (BS or equivalent) in Computer Science Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience with Office IT Infrastructure and Management
- Strong Juniper/Linux system administration skills
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office infrastructure/VMware and standardizing the client Systems
- Strong experience in Juniper SRX firewall management
- Comfortable with PowerShell or any scripting language
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
What you will do:
- Responsible for Office IT infrastructure and managing the IT support team
- Manage the Microsoft/VMWARE/Linux infrastructure
- Asset management, software license compliance
- Manage Juniper SRX firewall
- Manage Microsoft Active Directory for Multi-domain architecture
- Write scripts in PowerShell to automate backup and other manual routine jobs
- Implement tools to monitor uptime and performance of servers
- Respond to any issues with live systems and troubleshoot performance problems
Sounds like you? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.