You will be a part of the Sonetel product development team based out of Hyderabad, India. You will work with architects, developers and testers to understand Sonetel’s mission critical applications and services and will validate and prove their functions and reliability before they are deployed and made generally available world-wide. You must have the drive and willingness to work across technologies and platforms including telecom systems, web, APIs, specialized systems for billing, fraud and security, mobile apps and other front and back-end components. You must have the development skills and orientation needed to automate testing using code and scripts, with tools such as SoapUI, Selenium, SIPP etc.
You will be required to multi-task and switch between different roles. The job requires you to have the orientation and capacity to deliver while working in a small team.
You must have:
- Experience with test automation frameworks either in web or telephony (For e.g. SIPP, SOAPUI, QTP, WATIR, Selenium etc.)
- Experience in Scripting with any of Perl, Python, Ruby or any other
- Strong background in networking – web, telephony or both
- Experience in testing mission critical applications
Nice if you have:
- Domain knowledge in VOIP and VOIP protocols – SIP, STUN, SDP
- Exposure to VOIP platforms such as Asterisk
- Knowledge of SIP Scenario generation from SIP packets
- Experience on load and stress testing for telecom systems
- Exposure working on multiple OS platforms (Windows, Linux etc.)
- Preferred exposure to mobile apps testing
Sounds like you? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.