The Usage page allows you to filter on the type of Usage records you want to see – for any date range of preference.
The filters available are.
See all type of usage and charges.
- Number purchase fees
See on-time fees applied when buying a phone number. Most phone numbers do not have any purchase fee, but only monthly/annual charges.
- Subscription fees
See recurring charges applied for your subscriptions. Use either of the following additional filters:
- Phone number subscription. Renewal fees for phone numbers you have via Sonetel.
- Premium subscription. Renewal fees for the Premium plan.
See details for all calls made. Use either of the following filters to narrow your search.
- Outbound call. Calls you make to mobiles and landlines worldwide. Also includes call forwarding of incoming calls to landlines or mobile numbers.
- Inbound call. Per minute call charges for toll free calls, that are free for the caller to call – but where the owner of the number has an extra per minute charge.
- Other usage
See charges for any of the other service types offered. Select a sub-filter to narrow your search.
- Web call
- Incoming fax.
- Incoming SMS
- IVR menu
- Company voicemail
- Voice app recording
- Voice app call thru
- Overuse. Charges for usage beyond the allowed limit in packages and plans.
- Voicemail for user
The resulting list that you will get looks something like this:
Download CSV file and open in Excel
By clicking on a record in the list, you can see the details.
Use the CSV button on the Usage page to download the usage records for offline analysis in Excel or any other tool of choice.