What SIP-phones can I connect?
You can connect any SIP phone to our service. Please note however that your Internet router, Firewall and your Internet connection can cause quality problems such as one-way audio and audio delay – so we generally recommend that you make business calls with our Android or iPhone app using Call thru or Call back instead – which uses a regular local mobile call for connecting to Sonetel.
Popular SIP phones
- Desktop phones
Other SIP phones
Enter the following information into your SIP-phone.
- SIP server or SIP Proxy: sip.sonetel.com
- SIP User ID and Authenticate ID: The first part of your email address.
For example “joe” in “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Domain/realm: The second part of your email address.
For example “company.com” in “email@example.com”.
- STUN server: stun.sonetel.com
If your phone has a field for Outbound proxy do like this instead:
- Enter sip.sonetel.com as Outbound proxy
- Enter The second part of your email address as SIP proxy.
- If your SIP phone has a Phone number field, enter your User ID here (see definition above).
- Use ICE for the firewall detection, if available
- The SIP registrar has the same address the same as SIP server.
- The IP port for SIP proxy is 5060 (according to standard).
- Transport type is UDP.