How can I verify my account?
Guidelines for providing documents for verification
Here is a list of documents that are usually accepted for verifying your identity or address information.
All documents must be in PDF, jpg, jpeg or png format. Other formats such as .doc are not allowed.
ID documents and similar should be in color.
ID documents should be valid for at least 3 more months.
Documents submitted must be valid for at least 3 more months.
- Driving license
- National ID card
- Residence permit
- Any other government-issued photo ID.
Business registration document
- Incorporation certificate.
- Business registration certificate issued by the local government.
The document submitted must be less than 3 months old.
- Bank account or credit card statement.
- Utility bill e.g., telephone, electricity, gas or similar.
- Lease agreement (only if the lease is valid for at least three more months)
The information on this page is provided on a best effort basis. It should not be considered legal advice.